Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Noisettes LIVE



My favorite band Noisettes performing two of my favorite songs "Kilimanjaro" and "Never forget you." I have to say Shingai and the boys absolutely blew me away with their rendition of "Kilimanjaro." I really hope they achieve widespread commercial success with their next album, they deserve it. Here is the original video of Miriam Makeba singing "Kilimanjaro" live.



Phenomenal, absolutely phenomenal. Rest in peace Mama Makeba. As a bonus treat, here are some sexy pictures of Shingai and Dan I found online courtesy of kennaland.com

shingai2

shingai1

4 comments:

  1. FABULOUS! Sigh...When are they coming back for us????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shingai's style is phenomenal and the band make amazing music <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. o and I'm sure I passed the pub their pictured outside of at Notting Hill Carnival this year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Thanks for posting. Shingai always looks so amazingly perfect too. HUGE style crush! =) xxx

    ReplyDelete